TMF provides complete Quality Management and regulatory compliance, which minimizes overhead costs and the risk profile for our customers.
Using TMF’s innovative internal test lab and in-house CMMs, moisture analyzers, and metrology equipment, their highly experienced Quality team works around the clock to pretest and ensure the full verification of pre-production and process conformance of all products and assemblies, before being shipped on-site to our customer.
TMF is currently working towards becoming ISO9001:2015 certified. Since TMF’s QMS has always been based on ISO standards, TMF has agreed to make this commitment to further prove TMF’s solid QMS and production processes.
- Quality inspection and testing using precision measurement equipment for dimension, color, and performance
- Validated customer product specifications via our certified in-house test lab, fully staffed by a team of dedicated chemists and engineers
- Full PPAP capabilities and ability to conduct FDA and Prop 65 plastics testing
- Accurate report documentation to support compliance regulations
- Access to 24-hour technical and quality management support